Schedule of Registration and Oathtaking of New Nurses Cebu Passers Only (December 2012)
|Photo: December 2012 Cebu NLE Passers Schedule of Registration, Oathtaking|
- Abac, Myrel delos Reyes - Bahena, Hope Fatima Regencia ( February 18, 2013)
- Bahena, Vanessa Regencia - Calizo, Christine Borce ( February 19, 2013)
- Calunsay, Neil Ivar Sorela - Delima, Juliamie Arcenal (February 20, 2013)
- Delima, Raymond Morandante - Grijaldo, Juh'ssaname Sheba Tabino (February 21, 2013)
- Griño, Lorena Cuyos - Macrohon, George Andrei Makiling (February 22, 2013)
- Madaje, Eva Digal - Orlando, Jo Angeli Doronila (February 26, 2013)
- Orlanes, Janel Lou Tudtud - Romano, Mark Serohijos (February 27, 2013)
- Romero, Kelly Sean Romero - Tio, Remelyn Sabordo (February 28, 2013)
- Tiongco, Sarahmae Palalon - Zulueta, Herbie Juarez ( March 1, 2013)
Please be guided by the following requirements for the registration:
- photocopy of NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE with original copy,
- photocopy of NURSING APPLICATION FORM ( NAF ) and
- photocopy of PERMANENT EXAMINATION REGISTRATION RECORD CARD ( PERRC )
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal.
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps,
- 1short brown envelope with name and profession,
- Payment: Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Here is the schedule of oathtaking:
You can file your certificate of passing or board rating on your scheduled date.
For those who missed to register on their scheduled date, please register at PRC – Cebu starting March 5, 2013 onwards, the commission said.
We encourage you to bookmark this page or Like Us on our social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) to receive free and up-to-date exam-related news and updates.