PRC and Board of Civil Engineering officially released room assignment for May 5- 6, 2013 Civil Engineer (CE) Board Exam for Cagayan de Oro City (CDO) examinees.
Complete room assignment for Civil Engineer board takers for CDO is now available online.Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi & Lucena.
Room Assignments General Instructions
Complete room assignment for Civil Engineer board takers for CDO is now available online.
1.Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2.Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
3.CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4.Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Male examinees - white polo shirts or t-shirts with collar, tucked-in
- Female examinees - white blouses or t-shirts with collar
- a. Books, notes, review materials, other printed materials containing coded data, information or formula
- b. Programmable calculators, cellular phones, beepers and similar gadgets
- c. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- d. Other examination aides not stated in the program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
PRC Board News will deliver also the exam results for May 2013 Civil Engineer licensure exam. List of passers, top 10 and performance of schools will be available on this site in the next few days.
Like Us on Facebook or follow-us on Twitter to receive updates related to CE board exam. We also deliver news via RSS Feeds or E-Mail.
Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter or subscribe via email to receive real-time updates.