[ PRC announces March 2015 LET Room Assignment, General Instructions ]
Complete room assignments for Elementary and Secondary for Lucena are now available online.
- AGRI AND FISHERY ARTS
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- M. A. P. E. H.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- T. L. E.
- VALUES EDUCATION
Here's the list of general instructions for March 2015 LET:
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA) or Application Stub, Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes and extra pictures.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
5. IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ON EXAMINATION DAY: NON-BIODEGRABLE MATERIALS SUCH AS STYROFOAMS, DISPOSABLE SPOON & FORK, STRAW, DEADLY WEAPONS/POINTED OBJECTS.
6. Avoid littering & loitering.
You may now also bookmark this website for update on our official and comprehensive results page for March 2015 LET.
Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to receive updates related to Teacher's board exam. We also deliver news via RSS Feeds or E-Mail.