View the complete results of January 2014 LET here.
PRC announced that registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration in N. C. R. will start on April 7, 2014.
The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag);
4) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
5) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017.
Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals, PRC advised.
As results were released online on Saturday, March 8, 2014, PRC said that the dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Meanwhile, PRC Board News collates all the announcement made by PRC regarding oathtaking schedule and will be updated here once available.
PRC Baguio - PRC Baguio said that registration starts on March 17, 2014 (Monday). Read more...
PRC Manila - SM City Manila is venue for January 2014 LET Manila Passers initial
registration. Read more...
PRC Lucena - Please check for the schedule of initial registration for Southern Luzon LET passers
- March 29, 2014 - Initial Registration for board passers (L.E.T. -January 2014) at Gaisano Capital Calapan- Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- April 26-27, 2014 - Initial Registration for the January 2014 BLEPT Passers at Romblon State University- Odiongan, Romblon
- May 10, 2014 - Initial Registration for the January 2014 BLEPT Passers at Saint Bridget's College- Batangas City, Batangas
Verification of Ratings January 2014 LET
PRC online verification of ratings (VoR) page for January 2014 Licensure examination for teachers (LET) is now available.
All data are now reflected on VoR page. You may verify your ratings for January 2014 LET, just follow these easy steps:
Go to the official website of PRC. Click Services Tab and in the right side you will see Verification of Rating under Our Services menu. Other option is to follow this link for easy access: http://www.prc.gov.ph/services/default.aspx?id=41
Once you've access the Verification of Rating (VoR) portion, you will see blank fields like as you see on above photo.
Select the Exam Name (Professional Teacher) and Exam Date (January 2014).
Input your application no., first name, last name and birthdate. VERY IMPORTANT: If you have 'Jr" name suffix , please add it after your FIRST NAME (i.e Eduardo Jr ) to avoid 'no matching record found' error.
If you find this informative, we encourage you to bookmark this page or Share Now this article on social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Follow us also via RSS Feeds to receive exam-related news.