Read: January 2014 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
PRC Baguio said that registration starts on March 17, 2014 (Monday). In order to save on travel time and expenses, LET passers may transact with the Baguio Regional Office during scheduled mobile outreach, as follows:
- March 18, 2014 - ROSALES, PANGASINAN (Robert B. Estrella Sr. Stadium; 9:00AM - 4:00PM)
- March 20, 2014 - URDANETA CITY, PANGASINAN (CB Mall; 9:00AM - 4:00PM)
- March 25, 2014 - LAOAG CITY, ILOCOS NORTE (Tabacalera Hall; 8:00AM - 4:00PM)
- March 27, 2014 - TARLAC CITY, TARLAC (Tarlac State University (AVR Main Campus); 9:00AM - 4:00PM)
- April 1, 2014 - BAYAMBANG, PANGASINAN (Covered Court; 9:00AM - 4:00PM)
The Office will process initial registration on a first come, first serve basis; no alphabetical queuing. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form (downloadable at www.prc.gov.ph Online Registration System);
- 2014 Community Tax Certificate (cedula);
- One (1) Documentary stamp; and
- Payment of Initial Registration fee of P1,050.00.
Professional ID Cards (PICs) will be issued after the Oath-taking ceremonies scheduled hereunder:
- Rosales, Pangasinan - April 10, 2014: at 8:00AM to 12:00 NN in Robert B. Estrella Sr. Memorial Stadium
- Baguio City - April 21, 2014 at 8:00AM to 12:00 NN in Saint Bernhard Hall, Saint Louis University
- OATH-TAKER - P300.00
- GUEST - P200.00
PRC Baguio also announced that oathtaking tickets are available at the Baguio Regional Office and during scheduled mobile services.
For verification of grades/ratings, check here.