[PRC announces August 2014 LET Room Assignment, General Instructions]
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA) or Application Stub, Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes and extra pictures.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
5. IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ON EXAMINATION DAY: NON-BIODEGRABLE MATERIALS SUCH AS STYROFOAMS, DISPOSABLE SPOON & FORK, STRAW, DEADLY WEAPONS/POINTED OBJECTS.
6. Avoid littering & loitering.
Like Us on Facebook or follow-us on Twitter to receive updates related to Teacher's board exam. We will also update this site for the possible release date of August 2014 LET exam results. We also deliver news via RSS Feeds or E-Mail.