Related: PRC LET Results August 17, 2014 teachers board exam
Added testing centers for the August 2014 LET was in accordance with the Board for Professional Teachers Resolution Nos. 7, 9, and 11, series of 2014.
Here is the PRC List of Room Assignment (Testing Centers) for August 2014 LET. Once available, link will be activated. Visit this page more often for the updates.
- NCR - Manila
- Baguio City
- Cagayan de Oro (CDO) City
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Laoag City
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Pagadian City, Zamboanga Del Sur
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Bacolod City
- Masbate City
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Jolo, Sulu
- Bongao, Tawi-tawi
- Occidental Mindoro
- Hong Kong
The Official Website of PRC will publish list of room assignment per testing center for August 204 LET. It is expected that the commission will upload list within 2 weeks prior to the exam day.
PRC General Instructions to August 2014 LET Examinees:
- Check and visit your school and room assignment a day before the examination to verify your room and seat number.
- On the day of examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. Note that LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
- You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
- Bring the following on examination day:
b. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
c. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
d. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
e. One (1) long size brown envelope
f. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
g. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
h. Non-programmable calculator
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gardgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies' bags, shoulder bags, attaché case,
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program shall not be
brought inside the examination building.
- You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Like Us on Facebook or follow-us on Twitter to receive updates related to Teacher's board exam. We will also update this site for the possible release date of August 2014 LET results. We also deliver news via RSS Feeds or E-Mail.