[ View Complete List of Room Assignment, General Instructions August 2014 LET ]
The complete list of room assignment for Elementary and Secondary examinees for Palawan is now available online.
Here's the room assignment for ELEMENTARY.
For SECONDARY, assignment is divided per major or course:
- Major in Agricultural and Fishery Arts
- Major in Biological Sciences
- Major in English
- Major in Filipino
- Major in MAPEH
- Major in Mathematics
- Major in Physical Sciences
- Major in Social Studies
- Major in Technological Livelihood Education (TLE)
- Major in Values Education
PRC reminders for Room Assignment:
1. Check and visit your school and room assignment a day before the examination to verify your room and seat number.
2. On the day of examination, report to the school/building assignment not later than 6:30 AM. Be punctual. Note that LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
3. You are required to wear the following attire on examination day:
Male Examinees - White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar
Female Examinees - White blouses or T-shirts with collar
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Application Stub with Application Number
b. Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
c. One (1) Window Envelope with metered postage stamp
d. One (1) long transparent white plastic envelope
e. One (1) long size brown envelope
f. Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
g. Ball pen with BLACK INK only
h. Non-programmable calculator
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination rooms/ premises:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing
coded data, information or formula;
b. Programmable calculators;
c. Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gardgets;
d. Bags of any kind (ladies' bags, shoulder bags, attaché case,
e. Other examination aids not stated in this program shall not be
brought inside the examination building.
6. You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room.
7. You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination.
8. Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination.
9. Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this BLEPT and in future examinations.
Like Us on Facebook or follow-us on Twitter to receive update related to Teacher's board exam (LET 2014). We also deliver news via RSS Feeds or E-Mail.