PRC and the Board of Nursing will administer licensure exams at Quezon National High School in Iyam, Lucena City.
Aside from Lucena, PRC will also administer nursing board exam in Manila, Baguio, Dagupan, Cabanatuan, Laog, Zamboanga, Bacolod and in all regional offices nationwide.
Complete List: Room Assignment November 2014 NLE- Nursing Board Exam
Room Assignment - Instructions from PRC Lucena:
1. Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
2. Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA) or Application Stub, Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, long brown and long plastic envelopes and extra pictures.
3. CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4. Wear the prescribed dress code.
5. IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT BRING THE FOLLOWING ON EXAMINATION DAY: NON-BIODEGRABLE MATERIALS SUCH AS STYROFOAMS, DISPOSABLE SPOON & FORK, STRAW, DEADLY WEAPONS/POINTED OBJECTS.
6. Avoid littering & loitering.
For the results of November 2014 NLE, PRCBoardNews will provide on this website the target release date of results and other details related to nursing board exam.
We encourage you to bookmark this page or Like Us on our social media channels (Facebook and Twitter) to receive free and up-to-date exam-related news .