The PRC and Board of Nursing will administer nurse licensure examinations on Saturday and Sunday, November 29-30, 2014 in Manila, Baguio City, Laoag, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Cagayan de Oro (CDO) and Bacolod.
PRC Baguio already announced the room assignment for Baguio, Cabanatuan, Laoag and Dagupan testing centers.
Update: Complete room assignment for other testing areas were already announced one week before the exam. You may download or print it(complete and/or removal) for reference and information dissemination purposes.
Here is the PRC List of Room Assignment (Testing Centers):
- Manila (NCR)
- Baguio City
- Laoag City
- Angeles City, Pampanga
- Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- Cebu City
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Davao City
- Iloilo City
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Pagadian City, Zamboanga Del Sur
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Zamboanga City
- Cagayan de Oro (CDO) City
- Bacolod, Negros Occidental
PRC Room Assignment General Instructions:
1. School/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises and at the PRC website (www.prc.gov.ph) four to five working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Male Examinees - Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Female Examinees – Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Pregnant Female -White Clinical Scrub Suit
4. Bring the following on exam day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators
5. The following are Prohibited inside the examination premises/rooms.
- “Bringing inside the examination room of the following: books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing principles or excerpts thereof, coded data/information/formula which are relevant to or connected with the examination subject, programmable calculators, cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or other similar gadgets/devices. The act shall be considered cheating and / or act of dishonesty and shall be a ground for the cancellation of your examination papers and suspension or debarment from future licensure examinations.” (PRC Resolution No. 463 dated November 27, 1996)
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
6. Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission.
Coverage of Nurse Examination
Saturday, November 29, 2014
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM – Nursing Practice I (Foundation of Nursing and Professional Practice)
- 11:30AM – 1:30PM – Nursing Practice II (Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child)
- 2:30PM – 4:30PM – Nursing Practice III (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part A)
Sunday, November 30, 2014
- 8:00AM – 10:00AM – Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part B)
- 11:30AM – 1:30PM – Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part C)
Follow Us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to receive important updates for November 2014 nursing board exam. Subscribe now to our RSS Feeds or via E-mail.