The first LET for 2016 will be on Sunday, March 20 while the second exam date is on Sunday, September 25, 2016 to be conducted by the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) in Manila, all regional offices, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Antique, Rosales, Pangasinan and Laog.
The 2016 schedule of LET is in accordance with the usual schedule, March and September. PRC advised applicants to file early before the deadline.
Here is the schedule of LET and deadline in filing of applications:
March 20, 2016
Repeaters: Friday, January 15, 2016
First Timers: Friday, January 22, 2016
September 25, 2016
Repeaters: Friday, July 22, 2016
First Timers: Friday, July 29, 2016
2016 schedule of board exam
The PRC Main and regional offices are now accepting applications for March 2016 LET. PRC said there's NO extension of deadline.
For First-time applicants, requirements are:
1. Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks, “For Board Examination Purposes”;
2. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy of Birth Certificate from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is not legible;
3. Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by the NSO in security paper. Submit a copy from Local Civil Registrar if NSO copy is illegible (for married female applicants);
4. Three (3) pieces recent passport-size colored pictures in plain white background with complete name tag;
5. Current Year Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
6. One (1) piece documentary stamp with face value of Php15.00;
7. One (1) piece window envelope with postage stamp face value of Php12.00; and
For Repeaters, requirements are:
1. Any of the following: Report of Ratings, Notice of Admission, or Official Receipt of the previous examination; and
2. Requirements numbers 4, 5 6 and 7.
Examination fee for both first-timers and repeaters is P900.
Applicants are advise to submit their applications using the Online Application System (OAS) at PRC's website, http://www.prc.gov.ph/online/application/ using any internet browser in the internet cafes, schools, offices and personal computers. After data entry or encoding, a confirmation message will appear on the successful submission of the applications.
The applicants may proceed to the nearest PRC Office before deadline of filing of applications. Personal appearance is required for personal identification and submission of the required documents, payment of fees and issuance of Notice of Admission (NOA).
Updating for the LET program 2016.
PRC also announced the target date of release of LET results: for March 20, 2016 exam is May 16, 2016 and and for September 25, 2016 is November 29, 2015.