The PRC and Board of Nursing (BoN) will administer nurse licensure examinations on Sunday and Monday, June 5 and 6, in Manila, Baguio City, Laoag, Angeles, Cabanatuan, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Cagayan de Oro (CDO) and Bacolod.
Here is the PRC List of Room Assignment for June 2016 NLE (check back for the updates):
- Manila (complete)
- Manila (removal)
- Cagayan de Oro (CDO)
- Iloilo (complete)
- Iloilo (removal)
- Lucena (complete)
- Lucena (removal)
PRC Room Assignment General Instructions:
1. School/building assignment will be posted at the PRC premises and at the PRC website (www.prc.gov.ph) four to five working days before the examination. Bring your Notice of Admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Male Examinees - Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Female Examinees – Clinical Uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
- Pregnant Female -White Clinical Scrub Suit
4. Bring the following on exam day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No.1 or No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Non-Programmable Calculators
5. The following are Prohibited inside the examination premises/rooms.
“Bringing inside the examination room of the following: books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing principles or excerpts thereof, coded data/information/formula which are relevant to or connected with the examination subject, programmable calculators, cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or other similar gadgets/devices. The act shall be considered cheating and / or act of dishonesty and shall be a ground for the cancellation of your examination papers and suspension or debarment from future licensure examinations.” (PRC Resolution No. 463 dated November 27, 1996)Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
6. Read carefully and follow the instruction on your Notice of Admission.
Coverage of Nurse Examination
Sunday, June 5, 2016
8:00AM – 10:00AM – Nursing Practice I (Foundation of Nursing and Professional Practice)
11:30AM – 1:30PM – Nursing Practice II (Community Health Nursing and Care of the Mother and Child)
2:30PM – 4:30PM – Nursing Practice III (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part A)
Monday, June 6, 2016
8:00AM – 10:00AM – Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part B)
11:30AM – 1:30PM – Nursing Practice IV (Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alternations (Part C)
Follow Us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to receive important updates and results for June 2016 nursing board exam. Subscribe now to our RSS Feeds or via E-mail.