Read: August 2014 LET passers registration, verification of ratings and oathtaking schedule, venue
PRC Baguio said that registration starts on November 3, 2014 (Monday). In order to save on travel time and expenses, LET passers may transact with the Baguio Regional Office during scheduled mobile outreach, as follows:
The Office will process initial registration on a first come, first serve basis; no alphabetical queuing. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form (downloadable at www.prc.gov.ph Online Registration System);
- 2014 Community Tax Certificate (cedula);
- One (1) Documentary stamp; and
- Payment of Initial Registration fee of P1,050.00.
Professional ID Cards (PICs) will be issued after the Oath-taking ceremonies scheduled hereunder:
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte - November 28 2014, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Teatro Ilocandia, Mariano Marcos State University, Batac City.
- Baguio City - December 3, 2014, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (First Session) 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (Second Session) at Prince Bernhard Hall, Saint Louis University.
- Rosales, Pangasinan - December 4, 2014, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Robert B. Estrella Sr. Memorial Stadium.
Strictly no denim pants
*Available at the Baguio Regional Office, Ilocos Region Satellite Office and during scheduled mobile outreach services.