[VIEW TOP 10 HERE]
Board of Marine Deck Officers conducted board examinations in two cities : Manila and Davao.
The members of the Board for Marine Deck Officers who gave the licensure examinations are Capt. Jaime D. Aquino, Chairman; Capt. Mike L. Castro, Capt. Ireneo U. Delos Santos, Capt. Romeo C. Abuyuan and Capt. Marsolito A. Cruz, Members.
Licensure exam is divided into three categories:
1. Master Mariner Licensure Examination
2. Chief Mate Licensure Examination and
3. Officer-In-Charge of a Navigational Watch Licensure Examination
A total of 78 examinees are exempted from taking the practical examinations as they opted to submit a Certificate of Training and Certificate of Assessment in the Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork (SSBT), PRC said.
The guidelines for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards are as follows:
- Registration for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Cards will start on November 19, 2012 but not later than November 30, 2012. The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- The deadline for submission of Certificates of Ship Simulator and Bridge Teamwork with Practical Assessment will be on November 27, 2012.
To receive up to date exam results, we recommend that you bookmark this page and check update regularly. You may also subscribe to our E-Mail list. if you find this informative, hit our Share buttons below.